We understand how important it is that we store your data securely and that we tell you how we will use your data in a transparent and clear way.
If you have any questions about this policy, contact us at email id:chirayutechnologies@gmail
When sharing personal data with Caremap, you can be sure that;
It's collected and held securely, so you know your information is safe.
You can review and update the information we hold about you at any time.
The personal data we collect
There are different types of data about you that we may collect, store and process depending on whether you are a patient, doctor, health professional or a user of Caremap service.
This can include:
- Personal information about you – such as your full name, address, date of birth, phone number and e-mail address.
- Special categories of data– such as health information.
- Depending on whether you are using our service as a patient, a health care professional or adviser, the personal information we collect from you will vary but can include:
- Your qualifications, work details and previous professional history.
- Payment information, such as bank details.
- We also collect personal data about you from third parties for example, Regulatory bodies or professional bodies when, as part of our conditions, we need data to be able to verify your registration.
- Your data is also important in helping us regularly review, analyse and improve what we do.
- Below are some examples of how we use your personal data to provide our services, depending on your relationship with us:
- Understanding how you use our website, so that we can learn and fix any issues and improve our digital presence.
- Using data for analysis and reporting on key information, such as our membership demographics and how we’re performing.
- Using data to help with statutory reporting and audit, for example in compiling audit reports.
- Analysing data for compliance and fraud checks:
- Performing tasks which are necessary to daily business activities – such as keeping an archive of all emails sent and received, to help resolve any queries.
- IT security monitoring, so that we know your personal data is well protected.
- We sometimes need to share your data with third parties who help us provide our services.
- We will never share your personal data with other organisations for their own marketing or promotional purposes. Third parties who have access to your personal data have reviews and processes in place to keep it confidential and only use it in ways that you would reasonably expect.These third parties include:
- Internal and external audit services, IT technologies (including data storage), and administrative services, regulatory bodies. Payment providers and banks, who allow us to receive and process funds.
- Our legal and professional advisers, including our external auditors
- Law enforcement organisations, such as criminal and civil courts, coroner services and police forces.
- We use encryption and authentication tools to keep your data safe and secure.
- You can also be sure that your personal data is only accessible by authorised people who are viewing or updating your information according to agreed procedures.
- We intend to access and store your live location and record your consultation video, for future reference purpose and also assure that it would not be misused.
- Our legal basis for processing data.
- Caremap collects and processes your personal information on the legal bases, and for the purposes we've outlined in the 'How we collect your personal data section above.
- We need it in order to perform a contract, or when taking steps to enter into a contract with you – such as when you are joining Caremap.
You have given consent for us to use your data for sharing with other health care professionals to provide you with comprehensive care. We need to provide services which assist our users in managing health services.
When do we contact you?
- Service communications:
We will contact you at your request when you book an appointment, by sending you an e-mail or SMS text message when your appointment is approved, or when you visit a hospital that is using Caremap for their various communications, we might send SMS or emails or WhatsApp messages on behalf of the hospital or Caremap.